Click On Red Link To Buy
Just plug Fire TVStick Voice Remote into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With the Alexa Voice Remote, press and ask to easily find your favorite movies and TV episodes, plus live news and sports. Plus, power and volume buttons give you more control.
Watch your favorite content on YouTube, or Hollywood hits and TV shows from Pluto TV, Tubi TV, Sony Crackle, IMDb TV, and others without a paid subscription. Stream millions of songs and use your Alexa Voice Remote to request a song, artist, playlist, or control playback through services like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora and iHeartRadio. Subscription fees may apply.
- Fire TV Stick, the #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and others.
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites like Facebook and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling, and others.
- Switch seamlessly between your headphones and sound system—pair compatible Bluetooth headphones with Fire TV to listen to movies, TV shows, and music.
Prime membership unlocks a world of entertainment on Prime Video, with exclusive and award-winning Amazon Originals, popular movies and TV, live events, sports, and more—all at no extra cost to your Prime membership and available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices. Prime members can also add 100+ channels like HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and Cinemax with Prime Video Channels—no cable required, and no additional apps to download.
You only pay for the channels you want, and you can cancel anytime. Many channels start with a free trial, so it’s easy to discover new favorites. Plus, stream millions of songs through Prime Music.