Garden Supply Survival Seed
- We provide full planting and seed harvesting instructions for each vegetable so you can continue to grow year after year.
- Beware of cheap imitations. Our Vault contains twice the amount of vegetable seeds versus competitors.
- One Survival Garden Pack contains enough vegetable seeds to plant over an acre of food!
- Makes a perfect gift for your gardener or survivalist!
EACH PACK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING 32 SEED PACKETS (Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide):
1. Tomato Beef Steak ~ 180 seeds
2. Eggplant Black Beauty ~ 80 seeds
3. Green Bean Tendergreen Improved ~ 20 seeds
4. Zucchini Black Beauty ~ 25 seeds
5. Lettuce Buttercrunch Butterhead ~ 2280 seeds
6. Lettuce Ruby Leaf ~ 2280 seeds
7. Lettuce Black Seeded Simpson ~ 2280 seeds
8. Brussels Sprouts Long Island ~ 230 seeds
9. Bell Pepper California Wonder ~ 40 seeds
10. Radish Cherry Belle ~ 180 seeds
11. Okra Clemson Spineless ~ 50 seeds
12. Beet Detroit Dark Red ~ 180 seeds
13. Onion Evergreen Bunching ~ 200 seeds
14. Cabbage Golden Acre ~ 280 seeds
15. Corn Golden Bantam ~ 45 seeds
16. Cantaloupe Hales Best Jumbo ~ 20 seeds
17. Watermelon Sugar Baby ~ 30-35 seeds
18. Kale Vates Blue Scotch ~ 280 seeds
19. Lima Henderson ~ 15 seeds
20. Swiss Chard Giant Fordhook ~ 90 seeds
21. Cucumber Marketmore ~ 40 seeds
22. Spinach Bloomsdale ~ 130 seeds
23. Carrot Scarlet Nantes ~ 1750 seeds
24. Turnip Shogoin ~ 430 seeds
25. Pumpkin Sugar Pie ~ 15 seeds
26. Cauliflower Snowball Y ~ 280 seeds
27. Pea Sugar Daddy ~ 25 seeds
28. Broccoli Waltham ~ 330 seeds
29. Winter Squash Waltham Butternut ~ 25 seeds
30. Sunflower Mammoth ~ 20 seeds
31. Parsnips All American ~ 250 seeds
32. Celery Tall Utah Improved ~ 3000 seeds
(Plus 14-Page Growing and Seed Saving Guide)
An Actual Testimonial
- Wow. Guys. This is amazing. This packet of seeds is truly a Survival Garden. Here’s my story: January, 2017 I ordered these seeds as a gift for my good friend who lives on Dominica, a small island in the Caribbean. She was homesteading, had purchased some land in Dominica, and was going to have a baby and start a garden. Fast forward to September, 2017. Dominica was shattered by Category 5 Hurricane Maria. My friend’s home–destroyed. Dominica’s infrastructure and vegetation–destroyed.BUT she had the packet of Survival Garden seeds. And from those seeds she’s been able to grow enough food to feed her family–AND give away seeds to her friends and other family on the island.THANK YOU SURVIVAL GARDEN seeds for helping my island friend’s family survive Hurricane Maria.2 Varieties of All Natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate
- Vegetable Growing and Seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
- USA Seeds Stored in Air Tight, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage
- Carefully Selected Seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.